Are you a technical mining professional looking for a change in direction? We need your domain expertise and passion for the mining sector to drive success for this growing Brisbane-based technology group.
- Explore limitless opportunities for growth with this exciting technology business
- Be part of an entrepreneurial, nimble, collaborative, straight to the point team culture
- Immediate start in Brisbane
Our team at Commit Works is a group of creative, entrepreneurial business improvement and technology experts. Our software helps blue collar workforces manage their frontline processes, people and equipment to get control and improve results. We are passionate about what we do and are united in realising our goals which will take our business to the next level. Our achievements are dependent on finding like-minded people with energy and “grit & guts” to join our team.
We’re currently expanding rapidly in Australia and breaking into new markets overseas, and to support our ambitious growth plans we require an experienced Senior Solutions Engineer to join our talented group.
As an instrumental member of the consulting team, you will position yourself in this customer-facing role as the “Trusted Advisor” to our clients and deliver technical consulting support before and during the product implementation phase as required. The position demands a self-starter who understands our software and thrives working in multiple locations, collaborating with people across all levels of an organisation on how to get the best results from using our product/s.
- Draw upon your strong industry knowledge and experience of mining operations to drive adoption of our software product/s at the client site
- Collaborate with users of our products on site and assist them in exploring the full capability of our solutions offering and maximise their results
- Become a “Trusted Advisor” to our customers – become the “Go To” person to end users as well as the “Site Champion”
- Support the implementation process by educating and coaching users of our products whilst ensuring the delivery and roll-out of the product is meeting the requirements of the original scope
- Develop a strong technical understanding of our products, the problems they address for the client, and the benefits
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, and communicate any issues and possible solutions to relevant members of our team
- Provide general user support and direct technical support, effectively diagnosing and troubleshooting issues and search for solutions
- Conduct training workshops, coaching end users, collating all technical and non-technical issues and potential risks, communicating to and resolving problems with our technical support team
- Assist with identification, coordination, design and delivery of knowledge sharing and training programs for our customers
- Facilitate technical presentations and demonstrate how our products will meet client needs
- Keep up to date with new features and releases
Commit to us – do you have the skills?
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical degree
- 6+ years of experience within mining or other heavy industry
- Strong practical understanding of Commit Works products and their features
- Project Management skills will be highly regarded
- A flair for developing strong relationships with customers, loads of initiative and outstanding communication and presentation skills
- An in-depth understanding of the drivers, pain points and workflows of organisations who need to manage a complex workforce and operations
- Strong stakeholder engagement and ability to manage relationships at different levels within an organisation, from Operators to Senior Management
- Strong spreadsheet, software and analytical skills
- A strong customer-centric approach
- Ability to work within small, fast moving teams
- Regular site travel interstate and overseas will be required
Our Commitment to you:
- A fabulously ambitious team with broad ranging skills and experience to leverage
- Fast growing business with real opportunity to own your personal development and growth
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience
If this sounds like the change and challenge you’re looking for, we’re looking forward to connecting with you!
All applications will be treated in confidence.