Talented Senior Developer for groundbreaking entrepreneurial team
- Limitless possibilities with a rapidly expanding technology business
- Nimble, collaborative, straight-talking team culture
- Immediate start in Brisbane
If you’re an experienced Developer who’s ready to make a real impact, we want to hear from you. Commit Works has already revolutionised some of Australia’s largest mining operations with our game-changing frontline planning software. Now we’re taking on the world.
About Commit Works
We’re a group of creative entrepreneurs who are experts in business improvement and technology. Our Fewzion software helps blue-collar workforces manage their frontline processes, people and equipment to boost efficiency, safety and productivity.
We’re passionate about what we do, and we’re ready to take our business to the next level. To realise our aspirations, we need forward-thinking like-minded team players with the energy, grit and guts to join us for the journey.
About the role
Commit Works is expanding rapidly in Australia and overseas. To support our ambitious five-year growth plan, we need an experienced Developer to join us.
You’ll be playing a key role in the design, implementation, testing and maintenance of our suite of software products.
Your role will include:
- Designing, implementing and testing new features
- Reviewing current systems and presenting ideas for systems improvements
- Working closely with the Business Analyst and wider technical team
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in cloud development
- A customer-centric approach to solving problems
- a keen interest in learning new technologies
- Mentoring Technical Customer Support on technical issues and best practices
- the ability to deliver high-quality engineering practices and guidance across the SDLC and in a continuous-integration, continuous-delivery environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as demonstrated through documentation of knowledge, mentoring ability, and effectiveness in interacting with all levels of management
Our commitment to you
We’ll make sure you enjoy:
- a supportive team
- a competitive salary package
- regular team social and family events
- charity and sponsorship events and activities
- international growth opportunities.