- Explore limitless possibilities for growth with this exciting technology business
- Embrace an entrepreneurial, nimble, collaborative, straight to the point team culture
- Immediate start in Brisbane
The Commit Works team is a group of creative, entrepreneurial business improvement and technology experts. Our Fewzion software helps blue collar workforces manage their frontline processes, people and equipment to get control and improve results. We’re passionate about what we do, and we’re united in realising our strong aspirational goals to take our business to the next level. Our achievements are dependent on finding forward-thinking like-minded team players with the energy and “grit & guts” to jump aboard our exciting journey.
Our team is expanding rapidly in Australia and overseas and to support our ambitious 5 year growth plan we require an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our talented group.
You will work collaboratively with the Product Manager, Product Architect, software developers and business analyst to deploy and operate our Commit Works systems. You’ll be responsible for delivering cloud solutions supporting critical applications across projects and helping to automate and streamline the company’s operations and processes. You’ll also build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, and troubleshoot to resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
In addition, as DevOps Engineer, you will manage hosting environments and costs.
- Utilising various open source technologies
- Using various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Building independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
- Ensuring quality assurance of newly developed services, so they comply with company’s standards and are delivered using approved processes and tools
- Evaluating new processes, products and tools to drive continuous improvement, increased reliability and reduced risk
- Writing scripts and automation
- Configuring and manage data sources
Commit to us – do you have the skills?
- Technical expertise across numerous CI and infrastructure automation tools such as TeamCity, Terraform, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker and Git
- Experience operating across various environments including the AWS and Microsoft stack
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Ability to deliver high quality engineering practices and guidance across the SDLC and in a continuous integration/ continuous delivery environment
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Solid working knowledge of SQL databases
- Practical experience at least in one scripting language
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Our Commitment to you:
- Supportive team and competitive salary package
- Regular team social and family events
- Charity/sponsorship events and activities
- International growth opportunities