Mahene Benzane, VP Africa Africa Region & Partner and Emelia Chalker, Head of Marketing at Commit Works will be heading to the Mining Indaba Conference in Cape Town, South Africa from Monday, 4th February to Thursday, 7th February.
The 25th Anniversary Mining Indaba event will see the largest amount of investors, mining executives and junior miners from across the globe come together for this leading deal making forum.
- Meet with over 750 investors and dealmakers under one roof
- Sustainable Development Day – Be a driver of eco-conscious mining. Discuss the role of diversity, inclusion and local communities in the mining sector and discover the newest sustainability-driven innovations
- Mining 2050 – How can big data, automation, AI and digitalisation increase your efficiency and visibility?
- Investment Battlefield – Watch as the hottest emerging mining projects pitch against each other to a panel of high-profile investors to be crowned the 2019 champion.
- Young Leaders Programme – How do you plan to avoid a skills gap? Meet with the young talent eager to start a career in mining.
- 27 Ministers Confirmed and still growing
Our Commit Works team looks forward to talking about practical digital transformation on your mine operation and welcome the opportunity to meet with customers and prospects.
If you’re interested in how Commit Works can help revolutionise your operation, please contact email@example.com to schedule a meeting.