As a mining executive, you have to ensure that your mine performs. You need evidence of improved production and safety results as you lead your business through the practical digital transformation that’s taking place across the mining industry.
When you’re presented with a software solution, you want to know:
- Will it be worth the investment?
- How will it help me make decisions?
- How will it support our digital transformation strategy?
How Fewzion Works
Fewzion integrated scheduling software was developed in collaboration with Anglo American to replace the whiteboards and spreadsheets traditionally used to prepare shift plans on site. A short interval control mobile app connects to Fewzion, allowing easy real-time tracking of shifts, so that progress is regularly measured against plans.
The system is designed to combat the planning problems that compromise efficiency and safety in mining.From monthly scheduling of personnel and resources all the way through to the most granular task-based details of a single shift, it’s the only fully integrated solution that can provide you with a complete picture of your mining operation, every day, every shift.
We’ll guide you through implementation, change management and adoption of the new system and provide ongoing support. Fewzion is simple for teams to use – in just two hours of training, you can be set up and ready to create and manage weekly plans and schedules.
Better Team Work
You’ll see significant improvements in schedule compliance and efficiency because our software empowers frontline teams by giving everyone access to the same plan. Progress is tracked using our short interval control app, meaning that teams are more accountable and you have better oversight of your business. All data is captured and reported accurately, enabling you to make decisions based on comprehensive, reliable evidence.
Significant improvements – fast
You may be surprised to know just how quickly production can improve once Fewzion is implemented.
- Our clients regularly increase production by over 30% within two months. They attribute their success to better organisation and teamwork.
- Over the past five years, while the market has seen a 21% rise in production, Commit Works clients have stormed ahead with an average 72% improvement in production.
- Fewzion is delivering improved results for mining operations across Australia, Canada and Africa.
Book your free onsite assessment
Tell us about your business and your phone number so we can call for an initial conversation.
Download our case studies and white papers