The power of one plan
We all know that knowledge is power. So why keep teams in the dark when it comes to complex operations?
Everyone’s got a job to do
When there are lots of people working on different aspects of a project, although they may be working independently or in different locations, the work of one team affects the work of others.
Poor planning and coordination can lead to costly inefficiencies, mistakes and delays. Conversely, great planning and coordination optimises communication, builds trust and commitment, and has the power to revolutionise productivity.
So, get everyone on the same page
An excellent frontline planning system is one that:
- provides a single, integrated view of what’s planned for everyone on site – daily and weekly
- shows targets that can be adjusted based on how a project is progressing
- details the commitments made by each team, and shows when those commitments are delivered on
- is visible to everyone working on a project, in a format that’s easy to use and understand
- is cloud-based, accessible on mobile and enables real-time updates.
Our Fewzion Integrated Mine Planning and Scheduling Software does all of this. It replaces spreadsheets and cumbersome IT systems with a single plan. It integrates all your core IT systems, connecting scheduling, planning, maintenance, HR, ERP and site safety. Plans and progress can be seen by everyone – teams, supervisors and managers – in real time. Its “shadow tasks” feature ensures that cross-functional tasks are visible to all teams, so everyone understands the plan and their role in delivering it.
Expect big results
A single, integrated plan revolutionises operations by:
- enabling collaboration across different project teams
- empowering frontline workers to set goals, track progress and meet commitments
- facilitating trust and accountability.
Our clients regularly increase production by over 30% within two months of implementing Fewzion. They attribute their success to better organisation and teamwork.
When your teams are truly committed to delivering scheduled work and can see their results and progress, you boost productivity and strengthen your business. Give your people the gift of the big picture; when everyone sees clearly, they work better together.